Of the 50 companies, are also blockchain companies such as Axoni, Chainalysis, Coinbase, Everledger, MakerDAO, Ripple.
- Distributed ledger technology provides secure, multi-party data infrastructure with unparalleled performance.
- Provide blockchain data and analysis to government agencies, exchanges, and financial institutions across 40 countries.
- Coinbase is the easiest place to buy and sell crypto.
- The Everledger platform enables buyers and sellers of high value assets to trade with confidence.
- The Maker Protocol is one of the largest dapps on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The world’s most accessible global payments network.