Thanks to the report of global blockchain supply chain market , we have access to extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis in 2017-2025.
This study focuses on the following geographical areas: North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The report contains a comprehensive study focusing on:
- demand factors
- market size
- forecasts and trends in the global blockchain supply chain market
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the:
- competitive rivalry
- supplier and buyer positions in the market
- opportunities for the new entrants in the global blockchain supply chain market
Further, IGR- Growth Matrix in report brings:
- insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider
Report and its Research Methodology:
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
- Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- Internal and External subject matter experts
- Professionals and participants from the industry
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources.
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market by Component
The Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market by Application
- Smart Contracts
- Payment & Settlement
- Product Traceability
- Inventory Monitoring
- Compliance Management
The Global Blockchain Supply Chain Market by Industry Vertical
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- AWS Inc.
- Huawei Accenture Plc.
- Auxesis Group
- TIBCO Software
- BTL Group
- Peer Ledger Inc